Thursday 30 March 2006

Get Connected or Get Lost

Wonderful thing, internet.
 
I can google people and find them there, before doing world search in Yahoo, or type up the names and find them here in MySpace. I found the person in here, who is just happened to be littering my front yard with his crap like poems and photos. I found my old flat mate who stole my 100 quid. I found my old best friend in here, who completely ignored my mail when I delightedly contacted her, and someone who slept with her in my flat, also in MySpace. I even found my fag, who does NOT seem to want to be contacted by me.
 
There are still few more people I am dying to find, but cannot be ticked in any way. But why should I make more people nauseated, nobody wants to be found by me any way. You know, it IS a talent to be hated so much by SO many, many people.
 
Yeah, OK, I will retreat soon. So I cannot be found. That makes world a happy place.