Wednesday 15 December 2010

An Exciting New Project... I need Your Support!!

Well, I have this idea, which may just totally come to an halt tomorrow, but for the time being I am excited about it and want to pursue.

OK. Here goes.

I want to set up a fish tank at work.

I have all the stuff for it, such as a tank, pump, foods, etc. And I will pay for the fish. All they (bosses) have to do is to give me 40 x 40 cm space and a word "yes" for me to set it up.

There is no obvious reasons for them to say no. The top guys like fish, and they don't do much work so am sure they are happy to look at fish when bored.

But I think they will say no. They just say no to anything that's even remotely exciting.

OK, so I must go about it carefully. How can I bring it up? What is the best way to go about it?

Any advice is welcome. Wow, I've never done this (Yahoo Answers kind of stuff) in my blog. This is new, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment