Monday 20 December 2010

Sunday is Ending

(Well, it has officially ended about 40 min ago.)

I am not a big fan of Sundays. It is probably the dread of Monday overwhelms the possibility of joy for the resting day. I am currently having this to sleep.
Hot Milk, Large Baileys, shot Vodka,
shot Creme de Cacao,
shot scotch, and dash Amaretto.
(Let's call this Sunday Milky Blues.)

I am just trying to sleep, so going to put some totally, even more so than usually, random staff and sign off.

Here is what my desk looks like, in a response to my new friend who put a lovely duck pictures for me. I have tonnes more ducks, in much better picture, but I just wanted you to imagine your picture on my computer, over these.
I like some fowls, immensely. I was once told that I look like many of them. I wish I was this cute.
Please someone buy me this thing from ASDA.
(Considering it is Kalanchoe double, the price £3.50 is
actually not that bad, but is too much for me!)
Christmas is full of traps. They keep throwing these cute birdie things at me in supermarkets. I don't want any Christmas stuff but how could I avoid them??

This drink is not getting me drunk at all, how comes?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! So many ducks!!! :o BTW, why are you being called "Dee"? Your name starts with "D" too??? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old handle is Daraness, and some people call me Dee, or DeeDee. That's how got to stop and started reading your blog, D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o .... ppl call you DeeDee? :o Seriously? :o
    . . . . . *speechless mode* :D
    isn't this world is amazing in its odd way :D
    I'm always proud with my initial - D.D. no matter how people make fun of it. I still think it sounds cool! And ... I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog :D it's an honour *bow*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so they are your actual initials? I think that's cute :)
    Hournor is all mine.
    Bow right back at ya xx

    ReplyDelete