Saturday 3 September 2005

Daraness's Own Double-Entry : Part1

I have been extremely busy with job hunting. I actually had more than a few call backs, and have been going around all over the places for interviews and second interviews etc. It is going well, and it would be even better if I actually get one of these jobs.
 
Recently, the whole interview things are getting tougher, as I did my knee in about 10 days ago. I put my pic up so my distant friends can see it (and get amused.) What happened was, really, I was going to go (sorry if anyone was snacking), and taking the sitting down position, and next second I was falling from face down. I was in so much pain and my mates had to call an ambulance. But I was graceful enough to pull my jeans up so mates didn't have to see my half naked butts and stuff.
 
It was too painful to move after pulling jeans back on, so I couldn't see how my left knee was bent, but, according to my friends it was completely dislocated and flipped into some impossible direction.
 
Now I am wearing this cyborg paddy things and walking around with crutches. I should NOT be driving, and I couldn't anyway for a while, but now I really have to and I am. This is the first time I am doing something my doctor told me not to. (Even smoking was said to be OK by my doctor, since I smoke so little.)
 
My mum thinks that my life has been tainted with bad luck, having blocked toilet and dislocated knee and all that, but, look at the world, there are tons of people having bad times. I just think that everyone is having a bit of bad luck (I don't think there is anyone totally happy and great at this precise moment; am NOT being a drama queen and self-centred.)