Tuesday 20 September 2005

More Travelling

Now, I am not sure, still, if that's super cheap, but ever since I saw the sign, all I could think was mice. I wanted to have a dog, but I was living in a student hall and it was not allowed. It had to be small, and have to be remotely like dogs if I get anything. And I really wanted to have a pet. Mice are mammals, and they are SO small. I am sure I can manage to control the smell by keeping them clean. The only thing is to make sure I get same sex pairs.

So, I went in, and bought myself a pair of male mice and a small cage and the water feeder.

I then went to the Royal Naval College, served my purpose of the entire trip. I am not sure how I ditched my stuff, but I recall not having the stuff till later that day.

I then went to the Kew Garden, WITH my mice, and a restaurant in China Town, WITH mice. I remember getting lost in the Kew, and had to hide my mice and other stuff in a gardenia bush or similar so I can wonder off to find the places. So I must had all the bags with me then. I remember worrying about smell and noise when I put mice on the table when I ordered a ball of noodle. I think the reason I had to put mice on the table, in a thick white plastic carrier bag, was that I was carrying all the bottles and books in the pack. I remember walking in absolute agony, with mice cage dangling from my hand, and told myself,
"Never again."

Anyway. All I am trying to say was that this trip was VERY physical one. And it was a very emotional experience for me because I got myself little additions, and finally making it to the Royal Naval College, after years of dreaming to stand in between those columns.