Thursday 15 September 2005

Old Fashioned and Stubborn

The reason I felt like an outcast in my high school was that I felt that people were too narrow minded and old fashioned, and hated any individualism. But, being  such a complicated mess, I actually am very traditionally minded and narrow minded myself. I guess I just didn't like people who didn't like me. You may call me hypocrite.
That is exactly why I don't like sluts. Some people would tell me,
"Hey, sluts are great! They are real individuals!"
and I must say,
"Nah, they ain't."
I do not intend to discuss why I think sluts are bad. I just say that if someone wants to be one, that's fine by me, but I don't want to know that person. I even go to the extent of avoiding them, and their friends just because they seem to be in the idea of approving it together.
I just don't like the idea of not having respect for other people's love lives just because they think so casual of sex, even if they don't have that much sex. I don't like people who cheats, or help them cheat. I don't like them immensely if they are promiscuous.
OK, when I say promiscuous, I mean, people who intentionally have casual sex, and normally don't keep track of it.
I don't get people who are real nice about people who do horrible things to the others through relationships. Like, I don't like people who say,
"Yeah, he is a real jerk with girls, he has at least 3 girl friends who don't know about each other, but he is really a nice guy and I like him."
and
"She is seeing a married guy, but she is a lovely girl. Can't help it, she fell in love."
and so on. What is wrong is wrong, and I must verbalise it.
Well, may be it's not just about people having loads of sex. I guess I just don't like people who says everyone he/she meets is nice, until something goes wrong, and something always goes wrong. I mean, aren't you even a little bit ashamed that you always go,
"Oh, you are soooo niiice, I like uuuu Muwah, muhah."
and, 2 days later scream,
"Oh, my god! That bitch slept with me boyfriend!!!!"
or
"He stole my mobile, can you believe it???"
Yeah, I can. I mean, you knew that guy for 5 min before you invited him into your house for a bit of a joint and wine.
Being a pessimistic nerd, I don't jump to the conclusions that everyone I met today was nice, and everyone I met a year ago turned out to be dodgy. Everyone is who he/she is and I can't possibly decide on the description for a long time. Sure, I do snap judgement, but I don't act on it, and will continue to learn about the person. People don't get people, people never get me, and just because someone says,
"You are nice"
that doesn't mean they get you, not possible, that's naive.