Saturday 17 September 2005

Pet

My idea of pet is "CHEAP", that is all. The theory behind it is that you'll grow to love it anyway, so why should you spend tons of money to get expensively inbred pedigrees.

That's how I ended up travelling with two mice when I was doing Paris-Greenwich-Wales tour. It must be 7 years ago or something. I had several missions in that trip;

1. Go to France. It doesn't matter what I would achieve there, just going to France was the mission.
2. Get as much duty free stuff as I can, as I am NOT walking.
3. Go and find the Royal Naval College.

I was bored. It was Summer Vacation time and I had no friend around, had nothing to do. Everyone was going everywhere and I felt like I should. As far as my status was concerned, I was only there to take short trip to Europe for extended time for a very short while, and it seemed like a waste if I didn't go anywhere.

The thing is, I didn't have much money. I could do coach trips with duty free shopping, but not flying away. We didn't have Ryan-bloody-air back them, if my memory serves correctly.

So, I took a coach from Wales to Victoria, then to Dover, then to Calais via a P&Q ferry.