Sunday 24 October 2010

B-Day

Still can't decide what to do for my day of birth. My boss told me I can't have some hours leave in order for me to hop on ferry to France etc. I guess it's still possible to go to France for overnight, certainly done that before, but it's too much money and hassle and not sure it will be enjoyable.

Yet I can't take a short trip in the country. I will be checking my mobile every hour to see if nobody has called. I will be doing the same with my email inbox even in France, but at least my money conscious mind will switch my phone off the entire time if I was out of the UK.

The more I think about it the more I am declining towards just to get ready to sit tight and tolerate the day, in my own place. That's what I have been doing for the past 15 yrs or so, and it is proven to be the cheapest option. Well, any suggestion is welcomed here, am stuck.

Maybe, if I am prepared for the sadness, I might be pleasantly surprised to see the lack of it, and even meet the level of serenity from temporally dementia. Who knows? I mean, why am I even assuming that I will be clinically depressed for just one day when am totally fine now? (This is me, prepping myself with positiveness that's built up from air!)

Today's Figarion

No comments:

Post a Comment