Wednesday 6 October 2010

I Can Do This Forever

I had a massive fight with my boss the other day, although I was merely explaining what is needed to be done and he was upset because he could only think that I was going against him.

Didn't quite understand why he was so angry, as the matter was so minuscule and we have argued about bigger things before for the longer duration and he didn't take those that far.

Well, I knew I had to suck up to him, ESPECIALLY since I was up for a promotion in next coming month or two, though he should not be directly deciding my position as the company's big boss has already decided it's about time I go up a notch.

So I asked my boss to have a little chat with me, and I apologized like my life depended on it, didn't say a word back when he still went on how badly I acted, and I was all sympathetic about how tough the economy is on him personally as a manager, and I was suggesting that I do extra work for him so he will manage our team more smoothly.

My boss is really not the best boss in the world. He is micro-managing us for no reason other than he likes to be in charge of everything, and he slacks on many things but would not let us do any of those slacking. He does not like to be negotiated, and he is rather clueless on what is actually happening in the team.

I am so kidding when I say I can do this forever, I hate my boss, I hate some things he did to me in the past, I think he is heartless, selfish, power driven bastard. But if me sucking up actually makes my life better with extra buck or two in my purse each week, then , yeah, I can do that. I can totally do that for my babies who chew everything in my place and beyond.

I am a bread-winner. (Say this like Mr. Firestein in "Torch Song Trilogy" when he announces that he is an entertainer.)

Happy Birthday Nicolas.

Here is what I bought for my the other boss. (I have 2 jobs.) This boss is alright, really.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your Boss; he sounds like a meanie. Nice of you to get him a gift.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete