Monday 11 October 2010

October Sky and Sleeping with the Enemies

Well, as the title suggests;
One good thing about getting the weather chilled out is that we get clearer air, so we are thrown this kind of blue all over us. As someone who is very fond of spending time in cars, driving, this is just kind of the sky which makes me just happy, despite all the shitty things that bother me, however big or small those are.


In the mean time, I had some odd guests in my bed room.

 
























No, not those, these live there all the time.



No matter how lame it sounds, I really am PC, and I have even joined "I Hate Mac" web forum. But my bosses are Mac worshippers, who keeps giving me their old Macs. And I am not kind of a person who can say "No" to freebies. They are old so I can't even re-sell them.








cables, cables, cables
This is my bed room a while ago, trying to transfer all the files before getting rid of one computer. (In all I had 4 computers in the room for a few nights, 5 in total in my flat.) I do not make a living by being SE or anything. I mean, look at my 40p mouse pad from Ikea with roller-balled mouse (non-optic one! Who has got them still?) with ducks around them, do I look like someone who can use so many computers at once for some clever computery purposes? (Am too pretty for that! ;p)


I think I have 6 key boards...

No comments:

Post a Comment