Thursday 28 October 2010

This Month I am Mostly Listening...

Woke up this morning looking like this > > >
booo booo
well, like someone else. (The only reason for putting a full frontal pic here as I am unrecognisable in this.) My left cheek is completely swollen up after a surgery I had yesterday, and my lip and nose also looked, well, fatter. When I turned up at work people kept saying that I looked as though I was holding a candy in my mouth. I kept saying I was pretending to be a Marlon Brando for the day.

Came home feeling pretty sorry for myself (or just in a mood to spoil myself) I got about buying this month's CDs.



I am currently re-discovering Jazz musicians of old and new, mostly modern jazz of old age, and have recently decided to buy at least 2 jazz CDs a month. Today I doubled the dosage just because I woke up with a huge cheek (and that nurse at the clinic -not the dentist- told me that I was not looking after myself well -I did that all for love and I was not in the mood to defend my ex.)

today's Figarion
(this time he is in the middle)

This month I am mostly listening to.... Antonio Farao!!
Finally, after about 1 yr of looking for his CD that's affordable!!
He is sear genius, and I am determined to go see him next year.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee!
    Just remember you love Bill Evans. You did recommend a few albums/songs but I couldn't find back the comment where you mentioned that. What was your favourite album/songs from him? Sorry to trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete